The Designs Above Are Featured on CopperGifts.com's website.

February 13, 2010

Last of the Valentines!

Here are the last of the Valentine's day orders.... The Bear Cookies I had first posted in December, but for Valentine's I decided on a larger heart that could be personalized. I really loved using this red with white polka dot ribbon for this holiday. It can be found at Nashville Wraps under "organza" ribbon.


I have to give a shout out to a fellow cookie-blogger Pam from Cookie Crazie for the idea for this double heart. One of her designs for her double hearts was a box of candy, which I thought was fantastic! I saw her bow on the "top" of the candy box and tried to do a ribbon across the two hearts. I came close to what I was looking for, but I still need to fine tune it.


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

3 comments:

  1. oh..I love them both!! the double hearts are wonderful!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! you did an amazig job!

    ReplyDelete