The Designs Above Are Featured on CopperGifts.com's website.

April 1, 2010

More Easter....

Here are this year's platters. I went a lot brighter this year. probably due to the weather we have been having for the past few weeks. I think I am growing moss on my feet!


For some reason decorating eggs always stump me, but next year I may just do the smaller eggs and try some Easter baskets instead. Loren over at "The Baking Sheet" has a great one this year, take a look.....

Happy Easter Everyone!





3 comments:

  1. i think your Easter egg cookies look great :)

    -Kate
    www.sprinkletherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! & I Just found you. Wish I had seen you earlier. I made bunny face sugar cookies for my art students to color in themselves. And the shapes were so bad they were confused!

    -Nicole

    www.littlebirdieart.blogspot.com
    www.littlebirdieart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Susan!!! Happy Easter to you and your family! Benjamin Bunny is as cute as a button! :o)

    ReplyDelete