The Designs Above Are Featured on CopperGifts.com's website.

September 14, 2010

New Halloween Designs - pt 2

The last of my new designs for CopperGifts.com's 2010 Halloween cutters.....My eyeballs have become very popular over the past few years, so I was excited when the discussion for "Finger" cutters came up!

CREEPY FINGERS & EYEBALLS


I was also looking for a fun favor for younger children for Halloween parties. I did two slightly different designs, one with a mouth and one without. So far the consensus is to go without....

TRICK-OR-TREATER

6 comments:

  1. The ghost are absolutely adorable & the fingers/eyes are cool :) great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! Halloween has to be one of my FAVORITE cookie holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, LOVE the little trick-or-treaters!!!! They are awesome!!! I'll have to pick up that cutter from coppergifts! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ghost trick or treaters are adorable!! Your work is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Amalia! This was a fun cutter to design for!

    ReplyDelete