The Designs Above Are Featured on CopperGifts.com's website.

March 25, 2011

Dance Recital Favors

I was given two pictures to create favors for a dance recital. The red disco dust was just enough "pizazz" to dress up the black & white dot costume. And for the pink top costume's skirt I dragged dark gray with black and then added a couple of spot of white to drag last. On the favors I did paint silver swirls with luster dust, to match the costume, but it didn't photograph well, so this one does not have the metallic swirls.

8 comments:

  1. omg, these are priceless!!!
    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little dancers are adorable and your dance outfit cookies are wonderful. I LOVE the polka dot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polka dot one makes me think of Lucille Ball, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great!! Love the effect on the black skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Susan..absolutely adorable..did your hand just kill you after all the dots!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cookie dresses!! I love the heart shaped blouse, too!

    ReplyDelete