The Designs Above Are Featured on CopperGifts.com's website.

April 17, 2011

Happy Tax Day

I am fortunate to have an accountant that also supports my business! She wanted 1040 forms for her office to celebrate the end of taxes. These cookies required a lot of writing and again I can not say enough about PME tips...they are really like writing with a pen. You can glide along with your writing as if you were using a marker. I rarely use food markers for writing as I prefer the look of the icing and the PME tips make it so much easier.!
















I found that Global Sugar Art has the largest selection of sizes and styles of PME Tips. I am looking to start replacing some of my Wilton star tips next. Karen's Cookies and Coppergifts also offer the PME tips best for writing and outlining.

6 comments:

  1. I've heard so many people recommend these lately...and I had no idea that CopperGifts sold them! Yay....adding a few to my next cutter order!

    Darling cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget you have to try them!! I would say that size 1.5 is the one I use the most, and size 2 is great for outlining. They are so worth the extra $. I also love size 0, 1 and 2.5. Size 00 I rarely use as it clogs easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered my first 1.5 yesterday. Can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot of writing on a little cookie. You certainly are a whiz with your PME's. Great cookies, sure your Accountant and her staff thoroughly enjoyed these. Was one 1040 form they didn't mind looking at. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm taking your word for the tips and ordering some TOMORROW. I struggle with writing and I am never pleased with it. Thanks for the tip - pun intended. theenchantedoven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete