The Designs Above Are Featured on CopperGifts.com's website.

April 18, 2011

Nail Salon Party Favor

You all know that I love to get my "girl" on being the mother of 2 boys and was very excited to do this favor for a Nail Salon birthday party. I love this scallop cutter from CopperGifts.com and I use it a lot. This time I used a nail polish cutter to make an imprint on the dough before baking to use as an outline for this design. Outlined and iced my bright white icing and let it dry overnight. Filled in the Americolor Electric Pink and then the Electric Green top and outlining for finishing touches and they were good to go!

6 comments:

  1. The shades of green and pink you used are great. Such a pretty cookie in such pretty packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the mother of two boys I can appreciate the thrill. I do a little happy dance in my head whenever I start to hear a 'girl party' request! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I love the colors and the pretty bows. I love the girlie stuff also! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have four sons so can relate to the need for girly time. Super cute. theenchantedoven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mother of four sons - I get the need for girly. Super cute. theenchantedoven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete