The Designs Above Are Featured on CopperGifts.com's website.

April 15, 2011

Spring's Sip Shop & Share Event

Spring is always a great time to do some fairs. After a long, hard winter, I think most are ready for the colors of spring. I did quite well with my boxes of Peeps Bunnies and my Chick-In-Egg were a very popular favor this year.



















































All of my packaging comes from Nashville Wraps, the cello bags, clear lid boxes and organza ribbon. I just love their polka dots for Easter!

4 comments:

  1. All of your packaging is adorable as are all the cookies. Those peeps look so cute lined up in their box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your packaging is beautiful. I love the clear top boxes--shows off your great cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check out Nashville Wraps. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to check them out for packaging. Lisa

    ReplyDelete