The Designs Above Are Featured on CopperGifts.com's website.

June 25, 2011

My Day for Frosting for the Cause

Today is the day for my posting on Frosting for the cause...

http://www.frostingforthecause.com/2011/06/susans-happy-ribbon-sugar-cookies/

As soon as I saw Sugarbelle's posting, I knew I wanted to be a part of this wonderful group led by Paula Kelly Borque! The time and care she takes with each person's post, makes this site truly one of a kind. It was an experience I will not forget. Click and read my story about my father....





I urge any and all who enjoy baking and would like to join this cause to contact Paula through the website.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for you kind remarks and link, but most importantly Susan, thank you for contributing such a personal story and recipe to this project. Your participation is deeply appreciated.

    ReplyDelete