The Designs Above Are Featured on CopperGifts.com's website.

January 6, 2012

Happy 40th to a Mickey Mouse Fan

My Sister-in-law LOVES anything Mickey and of course for her 40th birthday she's going to Disneyworld! I have a cookie sister who was so sweet to send me this cutter set when she was at Disneyland when she learned I wanted the glove cutter. This is a licensed cutter set, so look for them in the stores. They are simple but will give my SIL her "Mickey" fix for the plane ride there....



5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE these Susan! You are so amazing! I just bought this set because we are taking Nick to Disneyland for his 18th birthday next month! I'm excited to try them out! Yours look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Cristin! Anita from Cookiers sent me this set. I really loved the glove. I am sure your son will love his too! Wow 18, our oldest is turning 15 next month and I just learned his falls the Chinese New Year. Might have to do something with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your sister-in-law. If she opens these cookies on the plane I have a feeling that someone else is going to have a ton of new fans and I'm not talking about Mickey!

    Love these cookies...the gloves are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Paula! She says she is bringing the platter on the plane!LOL The glove is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Mickey nut myself, I can't wait to find my own set of these cutters! They are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete