The Designs Above Are Featured on CopperGifts.com's website.

February 5, 2012

Ready for some Football?

It is finally here....Super Bowl Sunday! Patriots vs Giants. The teams didn't make for a very colorful platter, but at least there were footballs to break up the red and blues.














Another Cookier who I am sure you are all familiar with, Arty McGoo, invited her husband to commentate over several styles of Super Bowl cookies made by other designers. The post is fun, as all her posts are, and you should subscribe to her blog if you haven't already! Her talent is so amazing as she "paints" on cookies, I am rethinking my choice of "Painted Cookie" for me, she is an artist that will amaze you for sure.


1 comment:

  1. I think you Super Bowl cookies are wonderful and I love the piping detail on your helmets. Saw these posted along with many other fabulous cookies on Liz's site.

    P.S. No need at all to change your Painted Cookie :)

    ReplyDelete