The Designs Above Are Featured on CopperGifts.com's website.

March 24, 2012

New Easter Cutters designed with CopperGifts.com

I was happy to team up with Beth again from CopperGifts.com to work on some new Easter Cutters! We came up with a great variety for the holiday. I wanted to introduce a new cutter that could be used by those looking for a more religious cookie for the holiday and the Stained Glass window was perfect. And I couldn't really find a "cute" lamb cutter and I have already seen some new designs from other decorators and love them too! And of course who doesn't love a "Big Foot" Rabbit? I thought I would play around and use carrots for the bottom of his paws, cute?

Big Foot Rabbit #5668

Stained Glass Window #5670





Standing Lamb #5669
















1 comment:

  1. These are all great new designs for Easter. The standing lamp is adorable and I love the stained glass cutter, very unique. Carrots on the bottom of the bunnies feet...very smart :)

    ReplyDelete