The Designs Above Are Featured on CopperGifts.com's website.

September 1, 2012

Grandma's 90th Celebration

We all gathered in Duxbury at the end of July to celebrate Grandma's upcoming 90th birthday. I decided to try my first edible image cookies. Not willing to purchase a printer to use with edible inks yet, I got an price quote from our local Stop & Shop of $5.00 per sheet. I got a baby picture from one of the sons. Unfortunately the printer at Stop & Shop broke so one of my cookie sisters printed out the picture and mailed me the printed frosting sheets. I found them very easy to lay down on the wet Royal Icing and dried in a day and a half. These cookies were a huge hit and now the hunt is on for a printer as I see many other edible images in my future!

Grandma's Baby Photo Cookie Favor



No comments:

Post a Comment